Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Brit in me!

My dear friend... aka anonymous!

I laughed so hard! And you got the IQ in me and the Brit in me all rolled into one! The essence of my conversations with IQ were all double entendres. And they were deliciously delightful- much like the little snippet you brought my attention to (see "when it comes to Brits" on my videos).

Speaking of short strokes and premature ignitions... LOL. Lets just say, hmmm... btdt!

There is something very satisfying about having an intellectually stimulating conversation with someone on the same mental wavelength who can understand the witty banter that is verbal sparring!

So here's to you new friend- love the snippets we trade.
Here's to IQ- for the double innuendos
Here's to X- for the exact same conversation I had with you on the plane (short strokes and ignitions!)
And last but not least- here's to Brits! Yup... even the Brit in me... (double innuendo intended)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...you are one to laugh! Any advise for the atdt? :)

Shahnaz said...

I'm laughing because it is so true...all of it. And i'm laughing because of the btdt situation....

Can't advise but here's what I did...

I got the hell outta there! Again this is not advise.

Anonymous said...

...besides that babes.....besides that!

OMA once said "sex can be a look" ....and the quality of those looks totally precluded any shortness of strokes or lack of timing in ignitions!

Ah well! It is, after all, an increasingly virtual world!

Shahnaz said...

Ohhh.. those looks sister!

again btdt and they too are deliciously delightful...

You and OYA look away!

Peace and hugs

Anonymous said...

its not appropriate to post it heree...


but u knw what...


I'm ur greatest fan!


watched ABC the third time in uet!

Shahnaz said...

jalal

... thanks for the vote of confidence. It's always nice to hear from folks who enjoyed the TV series.

tc
S

Unknown said...

I am a Brit and the more you talk about that Brit in you, the more i want to meet him(her)...

Is there a blog entry where you explain that side a bit more clearly? I kno I may be a bit annoying, but just wanna see...

is it all about 'arrytes', 'lovely', 'cheers', sorry, accents, the sense of humour, the fish and chips, the pints of lager (lemonade in orange here...lol), or is it more?

Sami !

Shahnaz said...

Sami,

It's all of that and more, hee...hee... lots and lots more.

It's about being gobsmacked! And ... and bloomin' nickers aye!

The Brit in me cracks up my American friends who see glimpses of it on occasion.

Regarding a post on the topic... hmmm let me cook something up just for you. Howz that mate?

Unknown said...

hmmm... and here we are... tryin to b easy on our american friends because they jus do not get our humour... yes they roll their Rs... where as we eat up half of what we say.. and yet we pronounce worlds saw and drawing as sawrrrrr... and drawring... hehehe

hmmm... cook somthin up indeedee... i would love to see that :D !!!