Monday, March 31, 2008

Sista!

http://sistajee.blogspot.com/2008/03/mlms-and-shahnaz.html

LMAO funny!!!!

Sista:
My Beau's anathema
My "ohmigoshIcan'tbelieveImadeafriendonlinethatIcansorelateto"!!
My blog readers most requested comment expert
My mom's "how sweet of her to call to make sure you were okay?"
And last but certainly not least
My "SISTA"

Love having you in my life...

Gotta say, the day we made contact was a F!@#$%' GREAT day! (I know... I know... but in my defence- I typed it, looked at it, capitalized it, and then deleted it... :P)

4 comments:

sista said...

"My Beau's anathema"...HA HA..

...WTF did I do???

Shahnaz said...

@Sista

You say it like it is when I say it like it is. You show me that there is still life and living to be had despite it all and inspite of it all. Because beaus or not you and I know life, have lived life and always shall be living and life-ing... whether or not we write about it, or our thoughts or what we say or do not say- we know life. We have seen the agony and the ecstacy of it. So we say it like it is. You come out of afection and protection for me- that isn't always flattering to the beau. Hence the anathema part.

Rest assured... I love you both for very different reasons.

Shahnaz said...

@Sista:

His words
"WTF did I do????

LOL

sista said...

Kiddo and Kiddo's Beau...Peace!

...and Good Luck...que sera...