Friday, March 28, 2008

Square One...



Shimmy, shimmy, quarter turn... take it back to square one!

Ahhh.... my life! What do I do with it? And I'm back at square one. With what seems like a mountain of hurdles in my way, here I am yet again. I used to run track. I won gold and bronze at the SAAF games once. That is until my trainer thought I would be good at hurdles. The thing is I have never been very good at hurdles. I trip and fall and hurt myself. I've been there and done that this past week already. And yet square one is where I'm at. I must be a fool. What am I doing? Why am I doing this? You say you have faith. How come you have faith? You say you believe... tell me how can you be so sure?

It seems like I am plummeting at a zillion mph, your uphill record is 17 mph! Babe it's uphill here all the way. What are we doing? What makes you think we've got what it takes?

Shimmy, shimmy quarter turn, I feel like I will never learn!
Shimmy, shimmy quarter turn, Take it back to square one!

No comments: