Saturday, May 31, 2008

"The art of my expression" series...

Dear readers,

I have decided to start a series dedicated to my artistic endeavors. I draw/sketch/paint from emotion. I have, after much consideration, decided to blatantly self disclose on this site. I shall be posting my pieces on this site followed by a description of how they came to be created. It shall be deeply personal and often times "heavy" stuff. At times it will be simply peaceful... The reading of it may make some of you feel uncomfortable- I don't know.
But here goes...

2 comments:

mo said...

Seeing the world through those pretty eyes that have seen so much, the heart that has felt it all, the strokes of a brush on a canvas capturing those powerful feelings ... How can it not be anything but poignant, touching ... riveting. The past is important, because its how we come to be today, but that's the only hold it should have, because life is good, love is powerful and the future is a big shiny cup of hazelnut praline chocolate.

mo said...

Rivet (v)

1. To fasten with a rivet, or with rivets; as, to rivet two pieces of iron.

2. To spread out the end or point of, as of a metallic pin, rod, or bolt, by beating or pressing, so as to form a sort of head.

3. To fasten firmly; to make firm, strong; as, to rivet friendship or care.