Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jon (posted a little late...)

I am a rocker chick at heart. My friend Jennifer and I are die-hard Bon Jovi fans...

Being in Grad school can interfere with having a social life... in fact I recall that during the program orientation the faculty warned us, "...if you are planning on having a life, DON"T!..." They weren't kidding. But thanks to Jennifer who remembered to score tickets for us in time and called to let me know a month in advance what I would be doing on the night of 3/16/2008- I made it!
Chris Daughtry opened for him. But Jon Jon was A M Azing!!!

A night with him is always one of the best nights of my life... :)
And my red T-Shirt is super cool.





3 comments:

mo said...

I'm jealous ... :P

Hehe kidding ... that's so cool

Unknown said...

hehe... he played in the Milton Keynes bowl last year... I live right next to it and you could actually hear him in your house...

but my o my... he knows how to rock :D !!!

Shahnaz said...

that he do.....
and he still looks great!