Saturday, July 12, 2008

Coming Home...



It feels good to be back home after having been gone for so long. While I love to travel, I feel I may have become a little too used to the comforts of home and hearth... and it felt good to snuggle into my own bed after an eventful three and a half weeks!

The icing on the cake was waking up to the delivery of a beautiful vase of white orchids to welcome me back home! There is something so elegant about orchids. They make a woman feel special... they say you are cherished... they say you are classy... they say you were missed... they say welcome home!

So pish posh to the pile of (clean) laundry on the guest bed! And YAY! To the friends who know me well... who care for me... who heal the hurts... who make bright each day...

I am blessed to have you!
I am blessed to be home!
With heartfelt thanks...
S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shahnaz

welcome back!!
I was waiting for u'r blog for the last 3 weeks..
read it every weekend.
wud definitely like to hear some anecdotes abt u'r trip.