Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hiatus...

Just an FYI...

I was away on vacation- again. Just got back and school started for both my daughter and I and I am royally "swamped"; until the long weekend that is. So the news at my end speaks to the piles of laundry (one load which was so full of horse smell and dirt that when washed it just re-accumulated itself on the clothes again and had to be redone!).

So... anyway, just in case you folks were wondering new posts and responses to comments will be forthcoming once I get into the groove again.

There is much to tell regarding the bug situation, the dude ranch, angry and irritating comments, life, lemonade and idiosyncrasies I face all in Life a la Shahnaz...

9 comments:

mo said...

hug

gooni said...

ohhhhhh
so there u were.
welcome back to insanity :)

Unknown said...

guilty as charged (on wondering where you were...lol)... but you did temme coupla nights ago... lol

Faisal Jaan... said...

This laundry issue should be brought to International court of Justice, as many are its sufferers.

Cheers

Shafaq said...

eagerly waiting for all that.

Humayun said...

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone here...

Miss Specs said...

Ramadan Mubarak.. and ooh, just got to know via 'sami's blog' that you're the ABC shahnaz, ooowee, i'm a bit star stuck here. I spent most of my teens trying to look like you, so, hehehe, to put it in a way that's kind to my ego... I'm happy to be here. Looking forward to reading more. :)

Mannan said...

Ramazan Mubarak from the Heart of Pakistan folks !

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I hate washing cloths. Horse riding has always been thrilling to me. U must have enjoyed too.