Sunday, September 14, 2008

I see people....


For lack of a better tagline I tried to be punny- a la "I see dead people".

But in all honesty I see people who look like people, famous people to be exact. I am always intrigued and it fulfils my celebrity craving to know people who look like famous people.

Observe

Adam Harrell: Edward Norton



\

Uncanny isn't it?






Okay now see this one

Matej Kosco: Jude Law






hehehehehe.....

There's more...














Abu Khan: Art Malik




















Zoran: Olivier Martinez











Yup!!

I guess I am just lucky to know beautiful people who look like famous beautiful people.

Adios peeps!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look so much alike yaar! and hey lemmee tell u about two other look alike pairs...

Shaan and Robert De Niro.

Ajab Gul and Tom Cruise.

Rizwan here!

Shahnaz said...

Ajab Gul looks like Tom Cruise?

Shafaq said...

But we need to let our immaginations be wild (for considering Ajab gul look like Tomie).
BTW, hey I like ur skirt, it looks like scottish cult.

Faisal Jaan... said...

"People who look like people, famous people to be honest"
Doesn't one get feelings, "All people who ain't famous don't look like people (at all)"
:):):)

Unknown said...

i think i look like neo (keanu) from matrix... the proof has been emailed to you... lol

Anonymous said...

Nice comparisons. BTW, the woman in the first picture looks a lot like the girl in Alpha Bravo Charlie. :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and Aamir Khan looks like Tom Hanks, Imran Khan looks like Mark Wahlberg, and I am Sean Penn.

Anonymous said...

where did my comment go? or maybe i never wrote any for this one :S

but umm no, jude look alike is not even close to the real jude law :(
@ sami,, keanu??? LOL

Shahnaz said...

shafaq

i know... i though the same thing when i got it. it does look like a kilt!

Shahnaz said...

faisal

lol... absolutely!
you have a wicked sense of humor. i love it!

Shahnaz said...

mouse

you don't say!

Shahnaz said...

mubi

it's in the eye babe, it's all in the eye.... (of the beholder that is..)