Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain Dance

I got caught in a shower yesterday. And how I loved it... while around me people raced to find shelter, I stood and felt the raindrops on my face. I liked how they tickled as they ran down my neck and scalp in rivulets teasing, taunting, daring me to wipe them off. To go seek shelter. To hide from them.

I stood still. And closed my eyes. I listened to the pitter patter as the drops hit the leaves and grass. I giggled as a drop made its way into my ear. The rain, now playful egged me on. If I would not be conquered by panic and run then I would be initiated into the bliss of nature in it's raw form.

And how I love the rawness of nature...

Incidentally, this song was playing on my CD player when I finally made it to my car, drenched, exhilarated, ALIVE!

I swayed and head banged to it all the way home.

(I love the video too :P !!)
(Those who know me know I love all three actors... and my weakness for green eyed men!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and this is wat makes u unbritish... lol... then again i like the rain too... but that is somethin that really annoys da brits... lol

its been a long time since i hav been out in da rain... miss it... :) !!! lucky you !

Anonymous said...

distance makes the heart grow fonder...and as the rain is constantly with us Brits, we have no choice but to despise it's constant pitter patter on our heads!!!!