Friday, October 24, 2008

REJECTED!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks,

I am sooooo sorry. In my crazy and rushed life I have committed a boo boo blunder! I selected all the comments to be published and then accidentally hit the reject button by mistake because my daughter asked me what the word "rejected" means!! (She was reading a book!)

So I hang my head in shame :(
My multitasking failure mortifies me....
Please do revisit and re- comment.
I loved the comments too....

And I am hoping you will stop by and stay a while.... and this time I will actually hit the right button!

Yours distressingly
S

GULP!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

n i was wonderin why my comments didn appear :( !! !

awww its okay Shaz.... you keep jazzin n shazzin us n we will remain hooked as we are :D !!

big hugs!!!

hasan said...

Thats ok dear...you didn't delete any of mine ;)

Z Sattar said...

:D..... I hope your daughter will not ask what is the meaning of "shoot" :P

mo said...

aww, poor you

m

Anonymous said...

lol at sattar's comment :D
wow shahnaz great poetry :)
sorry i am commenting about them here :$