Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Blower's Daughter...

...the shorter story
no love, no glory
no hero in her sky...


HE SAYS
He is torn,
He is shattered...
He is defeated...
He is the hero..
He cannot come to you like this...)

so he comes not at all... but does he not know that she does not care... the defeat, is not him and it is him who she wants... and yet he stays away... and she sees he will not come... and she must walk away... and it HURTS... and so she cries... The Blower's Daughter

HE SAYS:
It has nothing to do with you or me..
But everything seems just that...

...and so it is...

HE SAYS

(in response to her...."If I could actually have you")
But you do...

...where is it? this great love you talk of? i cannot see it... i cannot feel it... i need more than words... (-alice's line in closer-) she cries because she does not have him...she thinks she does not have him... and yet... when she does truly have him... she lets him go...

HE SAYS
What I want to give.
What I want is you
You
YOU.
I want YOU.
I love YOU.
More than snippets
MORE EVEN THAN THIS...
MORE
LIKE THIS>>>
So
Tell me?
Tell me!
TELL ME.
How to tell
Kiss me,

...how do you kiss what is not there... and so she cries, The Blower's daughter...

HE SAYS
You stand.
Not alone,
Never alone.
I stand
just behind you
So, turn around
And take my hand.

...he stands just behind... always, just behind... why won't he reach out and take her hand...
(she is also just a girl-standing in front of a guy-asking him to love her- Notting Hill)and all he sees is the smile, but he does not hear her voice crack and so he will not reach out...not again...

... why can she not turn... and see...him...

and her...

...Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?...

...the shorter story
no love no glory
no hero in her sky...

...and he

And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

can't take my eyes off of you...
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching the Closer...

Anonymous said...

He is torn,
He is shattered
He feels defeat
He is the hero
Her hero?
Is he? Could he be?

He is not yet
where he wants
to be in life.
He will get there
though that day
is not
today.
But life is
what's happening
Today.
NOW.
Why does it have
to be a destination.
Why can't it be
the journey.
Alone.
No.
With her.

But
He's ordinary
When
She's the world
His world?
His world!
HIS WORLD!

When you love
You hold on to it
How do you kiss what is not there.
You change the there.
So there is here and everywhere.

Why won't he reach out and take her hand...
He reaches out and takes her hand

Anonymous said...

He says,

I'm not perfect,
far be it from me.
But I'm not
static either.
And you make me
want to grow
and be better
at everything I do.

I may not get
to see you
as often as I'd like,
as often as I want to,
which is, all the time.
I may not get
to hold you
in my arms
each and every night.
I want to.
I WANT TO.
And I will...
I WILL.
Because
nothing is more important
than you
nothing is worth more
than you
nothing means more
than you
Because
You are nothing short
of my everything.
I'm a broken star
you are my light
I'm a face
you are my smile
I'm a heart
you are my beat

Shahnaz said...

...there is here and everywhere...

that is an abstraction.
how does on kiss an abstraction?
with an abstract kiss?
what is an abstract kiss?
and what then if she does leave
because then he still has her
in her abstraction
but that is why she leaves
she is not an abstraction
and he seems content with the abstraction until she is lost to him
and then....
so it is...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous DUDE!!!!Think.....Think Me Man .....Think Consummation :P

mo said...

@Anonymous:
Sorry to disappoint you but anonymous doesn't live here anymore.

-
Anonymous DUDE!!!!Think.....Think Me Man .....Think Consummation :P