Saturday, November 1, 2008

Buggaboo....

So dear readers...

Apparently there is a buggaboo that I am writing really dark material these days... lol... well here's a reassurance that I am NOT wallowing in the dumps! Odd isn't it. Thoughtfulness is oftentimes perceived as doldrums...

My wellness score is at a stable 7-8 as always (on a scale of 0-10) (0 being the Pitts of hell and 10 being bliss!) I would be a happy 8 if I could get a regular workout schedule in the mix somehow! I miss working out but there just does not seem to be any way to fit it in. Shucks!

BUT...

Listen Up! MOM is on the way!!! HURRAY. Bubbs and I blackmailed her on the phone. We sobbed and cried and kicked up a royal fuss and her tender heart could not withstand the misery that was us... hehehe.... yeah we are good! ;)

So, I figure when she gets here I can run out for a run everyday and not worry about the little angel that is my delight! Yay for Moms!

No comments: