Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bonsai pipeline! (Will drop pants for food, & It's all about ME!)

The surfing mecca of the '60s and '70s- located in Oahu, Hawaii.

Reading those two words in the most unexpected place had the effect of making me chuckle to myself all day long today. The famous words were inscribed on a pair of men's boxers. Complete with a tiki hut and sharks swimming around and other scribbles (which I cannot remember...) the Bonsai Pipeline stood out!

I love funky clothing. Distressed jeans with detailing- Spitfire makes some really nice sportswear jeans. And snazzy Ts with cool captions.

JB has a pair which says "Will drop pants for food!"
And a girl once approached him and offered him a snickers bar- .......... (yeah... another story entirely!)

I love my T that JB gave me for graduation.
"Recent scientific theories have finally proven that the world does revolve around ME!!" and it accompanies my own personalized mug that very aptly states "It's all about me. Me me ME!!"

Yeah.
Bonsai!

;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

huge fan !

Anonymous said...

Like this?

http://www.choiceshirts.com/item/A245D/

Anjali

FAISAL RIAZ said...

My T says: "I like chemicals."

and guess what? It tells a lie.

Faizan said...

Yaeh
Bonsai!

:)