Friday, December 5, 2008

Bubba Jee!!!

My one true love at first sight!
Here's what she wrote for me yesterday

I Love You
XOXOXOXO

Always
Forever
Everlasting
Nomater
What
You are
The best
Mother
Ever
You
Will mak me
Do better
If you think
I can do
Better
You always
Trust me
You do
Fun stuff
With me
You are
Funny and
Have a very good
Personalaty

LOVE,
Ambar

(see... isn't she the greatest???)
(my little bubble gum!)

And today in the car when a friend was driving her(bubbs), friend(bubbs' friend) and myself home after an event at her school... We started some grown up chit chat.

I said to my friend, "wait 'till we get home...little pitchers have BIG ears!"

Bubbs says
"hey I heard that!"

Bubb's friend says "we can eaves drop too you know!"

I said
"The thing with eaves dropping is that after you do it and wake up in the morning you discover that you've turned into a bat!"

Bubbs whispers to her friend, "she's joking you know!!!"

I ask
"Bubba Jee... do you mind having a funny mommy? Or does my craziness embarrass you?"

Bubbs to me
"Are you kidding? I LOVE having a funny mom! You are the coolest! All my friends think so! You wouldn't be YOU if you were not crazy funny!!!"

Me
"Love you Bubbs!!"

Bubbs
"Love you mums!!!"

Friend and friend's kid
"Awwww...."

Friend
"I can see where she gets it all from!!"

Me
wink and chuckle... "and thank God for that one right?

Friend and me
LAUGHTER!!!!

Kids upstairs having a ball of a time!
Moms downstairs having a ball!

Life's little joys...
Ahhhh
Sigh!

10 comments:

farah said...

Awwwwwww......your conversation with Ambar touched my heart...love for both of u..

hinu said...

so shhweeet ..hope ur fine now....

Z Sattar said...

there cant be any other comment than this that this is sooo sweeet.

Deja Vu said...

sweet

Deja Vu said...

http://ugghani.blogspot.com/2008/12/bad-time-stories.html

Anonymous said...

adorable!!!
mashaAllah!
my maternal emotions are high for a couple of days and this really tickles it like crazy!

mo said...

So sweet.

Deja Vu said...

Eid Greetings
http://ugghani.blogspot.com/2008/12/wishing-all-very-happy-and-safe-eid.html

Deja Vu said...

what's for Eid

Anonymous said...

hi shahnaz... r u truely this buizy in adventures or is this all a farce . my friend directed me to this site saying its shahnaz from abc. showing her wild side..so i thought what the heck have nothing better to do first of kudos to u for standing up2 ur husband..
but sec come on yaar no one can have this much adventure. i mean its like uve picked up a book
and i have to say the next page becomes more wild than the last . either u have a vry vivid imagination... or schizophrenia or u have a very very adventerous life tht becomes better by the minute...
if u have a vivid imagination gud for u an artist needs tht
schiz then get help and if youre adventerous, well hats of to u.

:)j