Friday, January 2, 2009

Harvard knights and twits!

So does a Harvard degree make you astute?

I dunno!

There is this Harvard boy I know.... well I know a few but this one is "special". See I turn to him in desperate times and ask for help. Hoping he shall swoop down in his shining armour and rescue me and be my knight!

Alas!

He is not quite a knight. On the contrary- every time I have despairingly called on him for help (what TV shall I get?? my account has been hacked! help me my guy is driving me bananas!!! dude how do I....???) you name it I've asked it.

Sigh...

He always is THERE. Just very useless about solving the problems. But the "being there" part is kinda nice... and his eventual inefficacy actually quite hilarious. So while he is totally useless in the "help" department, he and I have a fab time and end up laughing hysterically over the situations I get myself into and his complete uselessness in bailing me out.

I call him -Ka Nig Git-

As in -K Ni Ght-....
He is no Knight but he is definitely still a K Nig Ght!!!

So anyway... Kaniggit has had a TWIT fall for him. She is a stalker... the really scary kind. He asked me for help yesterday... Yeah I do bail him out- all the time!

I know- For lack of a better knight I am my OWN DAMN KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR!!!
(Recall those "He went to Jared's" TV ads?? Well someone asked me once if girls went to Jared's hoping some guy would bye them a diamond. I gagged. I told him I'd go to Jared's and get my own damn diamond! Who wants to wait on a dude???)(As a matter of fact. The first year I was separated, I traded my old wedding ring in for a LOVELY "INDEPENDANCE" ring to celebrate my freedom from bonded labor!! It was a hoot. My friends and I had a ball. The ring is awesome. It is a right hand ring that celebrates "ME" instead of the left hand ring that is "we"!! Yeah good times dude... good times...)

But I digress.

Anyway,

So Kaniggit needed my help.

Those who know me, know that I have a complete lack of tolerance for stupidity and fluff. (That is why my bimbo had to go!)

Anyway- I gave Kaniggit my take on the situation and told him all about Twits. He was judgemental and called me a twit hater! Sigh... I am no hater. Just extremely astute and have no patience and time to waste on twits. So anyway. We disagreed. He did his piece and this morning...

The Coup de grĂ¢ce !!
His IM message

Kaniggit: Dude, much as I hate to admit it- you were right!!
ME: LOL
Kaniggit: Well, she's crazy dude.
ME: ROFLMAO
KAniggit: Yeah, so anyway...
ME: AHAHAHAHA Hugs Kaniggit me man!

Yeah...
So while Harvard shall grant him their diploma- eh.. Kaniggit, my dear friend, shall forever never live down the day that he was a twit lover!!

KANIGGIT!!
DUDE!!
HUGS babe...

LOL
ROFLMAO!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does a school,college or a university make people astute or people make these institutions worthy?

AND

I love the spirit of being "your knight in shining armour" thats the way to go!!

Shahnaz said...

nah...

the school has nothing to do with it! or vice versa...

life teaches you about living and experiences make you astute!

it just makes for an interesting read... plus it bugs the harvard boys that i call them harvard boys! ;)

i love being my own knight in shining armour too!

Unknown said...

i hav always been in the best institutions .... and look at me :P

thought i m good at the technical stuff :D !!! lol