Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year New Resolutions?

Yeah I don't do RESOLUTIONS!!

But here is what I have decided needs to happen this year!

- Graduate
- Get a Job
- Finish my script
- Make a movie(or at least get started on it...)
- Jump out of plane- Again
- Skinny dip- Again
- Tango more often
- Salsa more often
- Worry less
- Moonlight Madness
- This That And The OTHER!!!!
- Mostly, The OTHER

:)

Auld Lang Syne!

YUP!
I am Happy.
I am content.
I am where I need to be.
Life is GOOD!

Au Revoir 2008
Bonjour 2009

2 comments:

SHINE said...

HELLO
this is the firs time M visitING your blog !nice résulutions for 2009§ .it appears that you speak french ;i m from france .alors je te souhaite une trés bonne année 2009 .est ce qu'on peut s'ecrire de temps en temps par mél?

Unknown said...

being a moonlight mad werewolf, i wonder how the sky treats you in US? In england it is mostly cloudy :( !!!

As far as resolutions go... you can do it :D !