Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grace...

I thought I heard a clap of thunder
And then I heard the universe shake
Restless soul
It broke the bonds
Of body
And away it went...

A word
Two words
Sacrifice
And
Destiny
Were my undoing

I was brought to my knees
In HIS presence
I sat and wept

My soul was ripped from my being
At attention it stood and shivered
As the truth
Before me waltzed
The magnitude...
The magnitude...
Of awareness

No words
No words

HUU
HUU
Shhh...

Come dance with me this night
O Soul of my soul
Whirl in the frenzy of the dervish
Bleed my soul and set it free
For to its maker
It must go!

Dance with me
In ecstasy
In freedom
In loss
In awareness
In Love
In you
In me
In HUU
Like this...
Always like this...

The conversation
Once broken
Now resumes

The drums are calling
The desert awaits
The sand is alive
The moon is high
The wilderness...
WAILS
The soul's torment

A voice is heard
It shatters.
My reverie...
It calls my name
Come to me...
COME
TO
ME!!!!

The heat arises
In my soul
I am feverish
I am shredded
From my being

I run...
I run...
The desert sands
I know this place
It is my home
I have been here
Many times before

Oh Betrayer
Oh Confidant
Oh Lover
Oh Love!

How many faces
How many masks
Shalt thou wear
Before I see
Thy true face

come to me...
in ageless ways

come to me
in nameless days

COME TO ME!!!
FACELESS

IN MANY WAYS

ALL THE WAYS

I HAVE SEEN THY ESSENCE
I HAVE SEEN THY FACE
I KNOW THEE NOW!!

and now i sit
and now i wait
and now
i bow
my head
....

in grace

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...
in many ways.
in all ways.