Sunday, March 8, 2009

I want a man like that....

i have a sister...
she is not my blood,
but she is my truth
the first time i ever spoke to her i was flying high...
and then i sensed a betrayal
in my existence
in my haven
she was the catalyst
to catastrophe
.....
but she needed to be
for she was sent to give me the truth
i asked her
she did not lie
when another did...
.....
through the lie
a truth was born
ties were made
.....
despite the lie
a truth was sought
but confusion came by
a deep haze settled
.....
ties that bind were forged
ties that bind were ripped asunder
truth was sought
.....

i am at my truth
it has been a long journey
i am weary
i am tired
i am ELATED!!!

i had my moment of truth
many moments of truth
and just now
i am there...

i sent anu this...



and she responded with...
I love that song,
I want a man like that!
And I thought to myself...

I love that song
I want a man like that
And last night
I heard that song in my head
And it brought tears to my eyes
......

Moments that take your breath away....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this indeed is beautiful!

Lizzy said...

...

Now *I* have tears in my eyes!