Monday, March 9, 2009

Moments of complete bliss...

So it is...

An Eggo waffle- the frozen kind, as a late night snack can make me the happiest woman on earth! Add to the mix the voice of my love... on the phone and it is absolute, and I mean complete bliss... (it would, of course, be heaven if he were here in person... but we can't win 'em all can we now ;)

But I digress from my aimless musings...

I am blessed because I am made easily happy with the simple things. It is the little nuggets of delight found hidden here and there, everywhere, that make my day. A well brewed cup of Earl Gray- pure joy! A sweet and tender phrase- and I melt into a puddle of ooey gooeyness...

Sleeping in late. Peanut butter and Nutella. Cuddles and hugs. A favorite song, unexpectedly on the radio... A piece of chocolate. A friend at the door. And yes my work... I am a dork, but hey I love what I do- making feeling magic is the most awesome thing ever...

A whiff of a smell, familiar and comforting. A memory so tangible you could reach out and touch it. Words so beautiful- conversations that never end... People who're there, really give of themselves to you... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That is the bliss of life!

So world.
Keep all your trinkets...
Give me the little things
Give me them everyday
Make me a happy woman
The rest of my days
....

Salut!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooey gooey :D !!!

lov it :D

Anonymous said...

so u have a love interest shahnaz... humm where is he..and WHO is he

Shahnaz said...

lol....

meda ishq vee tun
masjid mimbar
kaaba kiblaa
sabh kuch tun

Anonymous said...

woah what was tht supposed to mean... that was one of the most cryptic answers i have received to a very simple question....:)....anyways if u do have a love interest then im happy for u ... u deserve it after tht long horrible divorce of urz... but dont do anything illegal :D... remember play safe or get married...