Friday, March 13, 2009

The morning after the rebirth--

So I wake this morning feeling like I was hit with a 100 ton dead weight!
I have walked across flaming coals- yet again and now I am depleted... and in need of rest.

My mom e mailed me- worried and panicked, after reading my blog. I realize what a crazy life I live when my loved ones keep track of me via my writing... She told me she loves me, how much she loves me, how she sometimes does not show it in a way that I need, and that I am precious to her... and I should have what I need... from her... She brought tears to my eyes as I read.

I love you Ami-
I love you Abu-
I love you Shahamat-

You are my heart and soul...

My friends who are my family I love you too...

----------------------------------
And when the storm had passed
She stopped a moment
To look back
At the wasteland
And the carnage
That happened and yet did not

Where to go from here?

How to pick up the pieces
How to move on...
What parts of self to keep
What parts were no more...

Where to go from here?

She stood a while
She looked a while
She thought a while
And then she walked on...

To find a cave
And sit a while...

-------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Z Sattar said...

" Change has considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better."

King Whitney Jr.

Anonymous said...

:) indeed beautiful!