Thursday, April 2, 2009

MY GOD!!

I call him MY GOD!

Because HE is mine.
HE is personal to me.
HE knows me.
LET NO MAN COME BETWEEN ME AND HE!

Who dares to come between THEE and I my LORD?
Who dares to point a finger?
Who has courage enough?
Let him come forth...

For I am who I am
And THOU art MINE
And only YOU know what is in my heart
And only to YOU shall I bow
If this head is to drop an inch
It shall be in YOUR grace
And never in shame
Always in pride
Always in joy
Always humility
Always in faith...

What can man give
YOU are divine
What has man to offer
YOU are my savior

LET NO MAN COME BETWEEN ME AND MY GOD!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

somtimes... i like to dare :D

FAISAL RIAZ said...

Allah is my first and last resort.
Allah is our first and last resort.
Allah teaches us 'sharing'.
Allah likes to see his people sharing.
Allah is our savior indeed.