Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation weekend

Finally picked up my cap and gown today! There was a brief panic moment last night when I realized I was supposed to pick it up by 4:00pm yesterday (said realization occurred at 9:00pm last night!!!) sigh.... spoke to the CB yesterday and was comforted and informed-never run your own business- at the same time.

So anyway-

First thing I did when I got home today after picking it up was trying them on... I looked great!!! :P

I love the "accomplished" look I get when I have them on... lol...

It is a good feeling, and yes the excitement has finally kicked in! My tassle is NOT gold!!! I am indignant about that. But my hood is to be black gold and white so there is some consolation...

Hooding tomorrow and commencement Monday and then I am finally grown up!
I can, at last, answer my daughters question when she asks me "what do you want to be when you grow up?"

... Baby doll, I want to be a helper and a feeling doctor!...
... But most of all I want to love YOU forever...

Graduation march here I come....


9 comments:

Z Sattar said...

Congratz

Anonymous said...

Congradulations. Post pix of commencement.

Calm Cool said...

hey Congratz shahnaz :)
post pics as well. m excited to see ya in graduation gown!

fai said...

many many congratulations !!! :)

Mannan said...

Mubarkaaan mubarkaan! Ludyaan pao hun ! :P :P

Adnan Rahim said...

Alf Mabrook Shahnaz :) share with us the pictures of ceremony :)

Take Care :)

Aemi said...

Congratulations...
Have fun :)

FAISAL RIAZ said...

Congrats Shahnaz.

I look forward to see your pics of commencement. I guess its the right time you should visit Pakistan and we should dine out :-)

Anonymous said...

all the best..