Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wisdom...

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference


Life: thy meaning is accepting that which you cannot change

Courage: thy meaning is getting up after you have been knocked down yet again

Faith: thy meaning is believing in yourself even when others state that they don't believe you

I pray that what is good for me be brought closer to me and what is not, to be taken away from me...

6 comments:

Z Sattar said...

I wish you a best of luck

Anonymous said...

Amen..
TH

Anonymous said...

Woow, you write so good. MashAllah.

Anwar said...

Unfortunately we waste most of our energy worrying about things that are beyond our control instead of using it where it would really make difference. Understanding ones strengths and shortcomings is the most important revelation that can a happen to a person.

Ulasyar khan said...

Hey great to see u... 1st time i m here on Life a la Shahnaz... what do u think about the current situation of pakistan... now what do u think about the student role in this situation... U r n the type of contry which lead the captalist block... so criticaly... What do u think about capatilism....

Saad Ahmed said...

Madam Shahnaz you don't know how excited i am to come across your blog.Mam um a die hard fan of your acting.I really don't have words to express my feelings at the moment.I don't know whether you'll reply to me or not.But plz mam for once give me some time.I just want to know you.You are my first crush mam.