Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Found Friends...

"I pray that you always keep climbing no matter how steep the slope gets...."

A new bloggie mate is a joy forever!
That has ever been my philosophy...
See my bloggie mates seek me out because they can relate to my writing...
I write what I feel and think and they read and understand.

There is a very delicate balance of understanding, awareness, mutual respect, gratitude, a sharing of thoughts and ideas that occurs with my bloggie mates. That is the joy of blogging. Finding those gems of people, heretofore strangers, who become so close simply because they can understand and relate.

I have found many kindred souls through the blogosphere. And they have become very good friends. They give me gifts from time to time. Priceless treasures that mean more than I can ever express. I don't like worldly things as gifts.... They give me no happiness.

But these little nuggets of pure kindness- they are simply priceless.

"I pray that you always keep climbing no matter how steep the slope gets...."

Now this, this is truly a gift for a lifetime!

Thanks...

4 comments:

Ali said...

woooooweeeeeeeeee:D

Sikander said...

cool cool :)

Calm Cool said...

yup rite shahnaz
i also find good blogi mates & frnds through ur blog
one is u :)
n the othr is manan.

Anonymous said...

true shahnaz--i relate to your thoughts.read it every month.keep writing.