Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a new me--

It starting to happen-

The new me is starting to evolve, blossom, sprout... and it feels great! There is the old me still, and there is also this new me... a seasoned, more mellow me. I am not there yet, but what I am is a good thing. I am pleased with it. There is blurryness still. And I am okay with it! That is NEW for me- and still- I love every minute of it.

The discovery.
The journey.
The search.
The finding.
The learning.
The growth.
The awareness.
The stumbles.
The moving on despite it all....

Yes, it is a good me.

I am pleased with it.

Today I am content.
Today I am at peace.
Today I am blissful.
Today I am happy.

Today I have it all-
Peace
Love
Understanding

Today this is me

SERENITY-



SERENITY

This was my favorite piece at an art gallery in Houston...
And all I wanted when I saw it- was this- for me...
All I have ever wanted, ever... was this- for me.

SERENITY

And yes...today...this is me...




And it is a good day.
It is a great day.
It is an awesome day...
And I'm

"FEELIN' GOOD"

...it's a new dawn, it's a new day, its a new life for me...
AND I"M FEELING GOOD!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to the new you! :D

Ali said...

Acha.. this time around something gives me the impression you held yourself back starting off.. no extravagant expression..the rich narrative script you follow was missing.and the blurryness shows vividly through that..
now the new you part..splendid .. and the serene sea Goddess is HOT.. and might i mention lying naked in a gallery.. SERENE...

on this journey to discover something new..something better..we accept u

consumed with this search for peace happiness a moment of bliss..we take a walk with u

we find ourselves in the process as a part of you..

a new side to us emerges where we learn about ourselves through u ..

growing in a moment a statement a thought of u...

accepting, rejecting then accepting u ..

the shaky starts to this new found awareness
the IFS the BUTS.. regardless ..we break our rules..
and while the boat rocks.. we continue into the mad sea searching for more of u..

now the mad sea shows this serene side and like this goddess of the sea you have treasured these moments in your own way with your words S.. It was beautiful and a stress relieving read.. and you are a limitless bundle of positive energy nowadays..indeed its a new day its a new dawn..

P.S. somehow grief sells better

Anonymous said...

I find the previous two entries to be the best out of the ones I have read on Shahnaz's blog so far.
However, I was wondering about the line "I am back" in Free- At last and I thought that we can never go back to being what were but with every hurt and change we are new person.
This entry seems to correct that previous thought and completes the epiphany.

Ali said...

amna are you trying to negate my comment :O

Anonymous said...

Haha. Glad you picked that up but I also wanted to point out how Shahnaz answered something I was wondering about :P

Asma said...

ohhh its incredible to know that u too call urself serenity. following me/?:p