Sunday, August 23, 2009

Honesty-

When the truth happens
Where will you be
When faced with self
Can you be it
I was faced
With truth today
Held by eyes
That saw through me
I could not hide
Was held captive
I did surrender
Eventually
Poured out myself
And spoke my piece
And felt relief
I was accepted
Honesty
How beautiful
To be yourself
To speak the truth
And be accepted
Just for you....

I sat in peace this day today
I was HAPPy all day today....




(Ramadan Kareem- May all of you have a blessed month!)

7 comments:

FAISAL RIAZ said...

Truth is bitter. Its not easy to face it.

Hammad Khan said...

Hi Shahnaz Baji.. Ramadhan Mubarik to you also and im new follower of your blog...I have now become encyclopedia about you now... I read verything on you and ABC on net in 4 days... everything so just fire a question about your ownself... ;)

So loads of prayer for you and your Family ....and yeah you miss Pakistani Aftari???Somsa's and chats.. etc etc...
catch you later going for my aftari ... :)

Faisal said...

hhhhmmmmm very good........ and Ramzan mubarak too.

Calm Cool said...

happy Ramazan :)

Mannan said...

I pray that the peace be always with you !
and a prayer that you taught me, that everything that gives you happiness and love be closer to you, and everything that means you harm or makes you hurt be as far away from you as possible !

FAISAL RIAZ said...

I second Mannan's thought. Allah keeps good things close to us and keeps us away from the bad stuff. It's we who choose wrong. May you and all of us live in peace!

Sikander said...

Ramadan Mubarik :)