Tuesday, February 9, 2010

US

If I could paint it
I'd paint a bright blue ocean
I'd paint in your smile
And that would be the sunshine
I'd paint in raccoon eyes
A shark and a pirate flag
I'd paint in a dance
I'd paint in a walk
I'd paint in some fireworks and loving by the side
I'd paint in the comfort
Of lying in your arms
I'd paint in the joy of a toss in the air

I'd paint in the laughter
Of "where's the jelly twat?"
I'd paint in the nothing fights of
Coffee ordered HOT
I'd paint up some tea
I'd paint in some toast
I'd paint in some turkey
At the Honey Bear Lodge
I'd paint in a geek
I'd paint in some songs
I'd paint in your singing
I'd paint in some fighting
I'd paint in loving
I'd paint in heartache
And heartbreak
And love
If I could paint us....

1 comment:

Arnav said...

Beautifully written :)

U inspired 4r my next post :)