Friday, March 26, 2010

Face first-

I will face it all
Eyes wide open
No longer afraid
No longer shy
I looked head on
Into the storm
I ended it all
I opened up
I said
Yes- I feel
I hurt
I will move on
It hurts a little
I miss it a little
Some days it actually hurts a lot
But I will not run
From feeling the hurt
I will not hide
From seeing the truth
I will shoot a rifle this weekend
I will seed and feed my yard
I will laugh in the company of friends
I will find comfort in the arms of love
I will renew
I will grow
I have ventures endeavors galore
I will outshine
My yesterdays
I will look on it with ambivalence
And not fight any emotion
Some days I hurt
Some days I laugh
Today-
I am...
I live
Face first

2 comments:

Deja Vu said...

Nice to note that change :-)

that's like the Shahnaz we know

Anonymous said...

SAK, nice to c some change...make for good gal n dont turn back now. stick to it like life....move on its cruelty (U would feel much better to know) i have forgotten ur cel number :) strange things happen in this world, i thought i never would so never saved it any where. So take the lead n live up. Bye