Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fuck You Life!

I am lost.
I seem to have lost who I am.
I have an emptiness inside I am seeking to fill.
Loss and Regret.
Pain and Fear.
Hunger.
Sadness.
Hollow Achiness.
Despair...
I don't know what I want anymore.
I just don't know anymore.
And yet,
I want with all my heart.
I want...
WANT
Something.
I am SEEKING.
NEEDING.
Something...
To make me whole.
I want to soar.
I want to fly like the wind.
Spread my wings
Without a care
And dare
To be free
To be ME.
Completely.
Honestly.
ME-
I hear drumbeats in my head,
Desert rhythms- calling my name.
I hear waves crashing,
Angry oceans pulling me away...
I hear the thump of base,
Strobe lights in a discotheque
Whispering- come, come my way...
I can smell a line of coke
The dizzy rush of oblivion
Ecstacy and Wine-
Say, "come to me, you are mine..."
I seek to be numb.
I seek to be lost.
I seek to be found.
I seek to feel it all...
I am an OXYMORON!
Yes,
I am lost...

I need to splatter paint
In angry splashes.
I want to stroke
With tender caress
The blank canvas
Coaxing out in color
What is on my inside.
Pour out the anger.
Pour out the hate.
Paint out the sadness,
Paint out the pain...
Smear on the confusion
Unfairness
Betrayal
Layer it on-
Lies
Deceit
Questions unanswered
Loves unwanted,
Un-gotten,
Lost
Forgotten
Betrayed
Desired
Needed
Un-needed
Despair...
Turmoil
Anger
Tender-Loving-Care...

I want to run-
RUN
Until I can run no more.
Dive off a cliff,
Simply to feel the rush below
Tempt fate.
Throw down the gauntlet,
Sneer at life and say,
"Come on old mate!
You ain't seen nothin' yet...
Try me!
Test me!
Bring it on, Old Adversary-
SO you think this is funny?
You haven't tested me yet!"

And as each blow falls-
And I fall to my knees,
With crippled limb
And bleeding brow,
I shall stagger to my feet
Spit on the ground
And say,
"One more round!
You haven't tried me yet".
I WILL NOT GIVE IN-
Without a fight.
I WILL NOT LAY DOWN
And whisper goodbye.
I will go fighting
For every last breath
And with each gulp of air
My freedom I'll crave
I'll scream it out loud
AND WILL NOT DESPAIR-

"FUCK YOU L-I-F-E!!"

I will bellow out.

"YOU"RE MINE!
JUST MINE-
And I will LIVE
LIVE YOU OUT LOUD!"

I was born to be free.
Born to be WILD!
Born to stand out.
Born to be ME.
Born to disagree-
With convention
With hate
Unfairness and Lies...

I was born
To be strong,
Born to SEE
See it all
And NOT flee.

So yeah,

fuck you life-

I was born to L-I-V-E

There is a lot of fight
There is a lot of life
Left in me yet...

Go on, try me
ME.
You want a piece of me?
I dare you,
Come on!
I mean to
LIVE.
LIVE YOU OUT LOUD-

8 comments:

Ali said...

wow..you've never written better.. honest truthful real.. love it.. reading.. over and over and over again..

Arnav said...

Nice ...

Loved the lines
"I was born to be free.
Born to be WILD!
Born to stand out.
Born to be ME.
Born to disagree-
With convention
With hate
Unfairness and Lies.."...

Anonymous said...

life-- the adversary? can there be anything more paradoxical?

don't fight life! embrace it! It's the sweetest thing you got! or would you rather have oblivion of a few lines of coke or an eternity of non-being?

Do you ever look at your daughter and wonder? With all existential awe-- you have a child of your own! How beautiful and such an ordinary but fantastic miracle! Marvel at life... it's gorgeous. Just look at it with the right lens.

Alienate that which is not yours any more. The man that is the father of your child and nothing more, no more.

Ego is hurtful-- let go. Raise the self. Nourish it, find new ways! Wild it out, woman! You got it. In the end, the charity is to yourself alone.

محمّد فیصل said...

To me every night you wants a sound sleep but can't. Could you? be brave, Don't deny the truths.

Ahsan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SAK ???? wats this??? inhale ..... exhale..... i hope i have got nothing to do with it cheer up gal

Anonymous said...

reminds of song "Manana De Carnaval" by Luis Miguel listen u will enjoy it...keep the lights dim window open n let the breeze pass through...for u

Unknown said...

Wow , really nice, It looks more like lyrics for some song, its its great indeed,