Sunday, March 7, 2010

Glass heart

It breaks
It breaks today-
My heart.
Little heart
It breaks today-
The life I dreamed
The life I wished
The things
The things
I need/want/can't have
Simply can't have today
Lost
Slipped away
Gone!
In the blink of an eye
All that is left to show
Love once lived here
Before...
Is a tear soaked heart
Glass heart
Broken and shattered heart
"Tell me", he asked
"What do you keep in this little pocket?"
And as I said my goodbye,
He looked inside
And pulled out my little heart
Glass heart
Whole heart
"I'm giving it to you", I said
"Please don't break it"
"Please take care of it"

But it breaks today
It breaks today...
Little heart
Glass heart
Broken heart
It breaks today
It breaks today

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not getting u is a pain. Knowing u now..as u r now..is burning to ashes n rising again to find that i still know u.....n again i burn to ashes to rise again n again.....why did i meet u gal! Huh....to leave u alone, i need to know some one else....albiet against my desires....would u still tell me 'u r idiot'. Its a vicous cycle gal

Nasir said...

Shahnaz...? Taxila? nasirwahab28@yahoo.com Tell me aunti's cell number if you are online...

محمّد فیصل said...

It sparks only when you have your own colors, other wise its just a bookish saying to others, nice and touching attempt, keep it up.I like it. Thanks

FAISAL RIAZ said...

Broken cannot be unbroken.

ali said...

the great thing about broken glass heart is how someone can easily melt and make it as good as new in no time.. life is beautiful..Gam zeh ya'avor