Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happiness

Free association with that word

Searching
Fleeting
Found
Lost
Desire
Want
WANT
Love
Laughter
Freedom
Peace
Mountain top
Beach
Waves
Ocean
Found when I am lost in the arms of the one I love
Found in the eyes of love
Seeking
Hoping
Surrender

"Happiness is a place..." E.E. Cummings

What place?
What address?
How do I get there?
How far?
How long?
Can I buy it?
Can I rent it?
Can I stay?
May I stay?
I'd like to stay...

"It took me much too long to understand, happiness lies in my own hands..." Madonna

(Held hands up to my eyes in the light. Took a long look. A hard look. Ran fingers over the surface. Gazed a while at the lines... wondered what they foretold, what fortune held in store for me...)

Can I touch it?
Feel it?
Have it?
Hold it?
Own it?
Make it mine?
Please be mine...

"Authentic happiness can be yours too- through the approach of positive psychology..." Martin Seligman

Ahhh- the science of happiness
Quantity and quality and manufacture and all that jazz!

Make it?
Break it?
Fake it?
Take it?
Can I get it?
I want it...

Happiness-

2 comments:

zohaibness said...

niceee,do u know me who i'm

Unknown said...

Hey, thats really nice..for some 'i dont know' reason i enjoy reading your stuff :)