Sunday, May 9, 2010

Look alike-




So Martha at work has been on my case telling me that I look like Joan Jett-
She had seen an article about a movie about her and there were pictures in the Rhino Times or the News and Record (can't remember which) and she said the actress playing her looked nothing like her.

"I wanted to send in a picture of you!" She said. You look just like her. "You look more like Joan Jett than Joan Jett does these days!!!" She stated...

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's a rocker-"

"Aahhh... Okay then. I like looking like a rocker."

And today I finally looked her up and Ambar walked in and said, "Is that you in you rocker goth stuff!!!" I laughed. I guess I do look a little bit like her when I get all dolled and rocked and gothed up!

Ladies and gentlemen- I present Joan Jett-

6 comments:

Nomi said...

Hey!!!
Get a photograph of yourself in similar outfit and post it too... would be more easy for us to judge (though I know u hate being judged :P)
but that would be just more fun.. I guess.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I say she's a bit more beautiful and sexier than Joan Jett. Pretty close though, the nose is just a bit different. Hehehe, I don't mind judging bc anyone who's been around shahnaz in public knows she likes to people watch like a mofo,hahaha.
All in good fun though.

Anonymous said...

I think u r prettier than her :)

Muneeb Akhtar Raza said...

Well i don't know Joan Jett....As far as your acting/abilities and personality's concern you are far better then her....I suggest you to send Joan Jett ABC's DVD she will surely you fan...In my point of view simplicity matter's which is in you not her....
ALLAH Bless You!

محمّد فیصل said...

چوال ناں ہووے تے -
آپڑیں پہچان نوں چھڈ کے تے تیرا اے حال ہویا ہے
جنویں دھوتی پاڑ کے رومال ہویا ہے
مشرقی کڑی بنڑ کے رنوے گئی تے لوکی تنوں ہور وی پسند کڑَن گے
آپڑیں پہچان نوں نہ گنواں
پھر میرے کولوں کج سونڑیں گی
آ ہو

Anonymous said...

uncanny resemblence...u just have to go goth, u'll b a twin :)
TH