Saturday, November 27, 2010

Beautiful Day-



After the storm of last night
After the tears were shed and dried
After the heart burst into flames
Yet again-
And peace was at last found...
And tired pilgrim
Finally lay her head down
And slept it out
For a short few hours
To awake
To a bright new day
And embrace
A whole new way
Of life
"What you don't have, you don't need it now-"

What a Beautiful Day!!!
Bono- Your words are magic healing for my soul

I shall fly again today.
Yesterday my wings were drenched
And today
I shall take again to the sky
And soar away up high
Free like the wild spirit I am...

"Don't need it now-"
Don't need it now...
What a beautiful day-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one can saw that beautiful day..

you are lucky.

And i wish i saw it one day

inshallah


humayun

Shahnaz said...

have faith. everyday is a beautiful day. we are the ones who are blind...