Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Common sense

Illusions and lies
No one can deceive us
Quite like our own selves

Ken once said to me- listen to yourself, it looks like you haven't done that in a long time. He was right of course. I have known and just ignored. I have heard and disregarded the voice of my spirit. I have been aware but too scared to dare- to try something new.

I  had the good fortune of sitting with a friend last night. While we nibbled on an exquisite dinner he talked. As I told and things began to unfold I saw- ME- TRUTH- as seen through unblinded eyes. I saw. I saw...LOL... that is all I can say. I saw...

And now I sit and ruminate on delicious mind fodder. And feel the weights begin to fall as one by one the strings are cut.

Marie- I do believe I will buy my balloons and set them free in the park this week, and embrace my self and my release...embrace my freedom from ache-

When I got home, TC called and I told him I had dinner with a friend who knocked sense into me...he chuckled and asked, "does such a one who can do that really exist?" Lol... I guess he does...

I have great friends-

To all of you far and wide- virtual and otherwise-
Thank you-
I love you dearly and am blessed for your presence and the ways in which you touch my life...

No comments: