Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Gandalf!

I had not seen my mentor in three weeks!

It was good to see him today-
As always in his space and in his presence I found inner peace, inner truth and acceptance. I would be remiss to say that all of those cannot be done without him- they can...he just makes it easier.

I did delete several recent posts (thanks for writing and letting me know that you noticed! lol...)

I deleted them with good reason-
They were word vomit and they came out as I felt them and now that the poison is out of my system, I have no more need for it or them at the moment- They are still on here and I shall re-post them when I am ready. That was then. This is now-

And this is me-

2 comments:

http://ashnymph.blogspot.com/ said...

i totally understand ur feelings...i hope u tried harder to came out of that shell..stay cool n happy...just for the sake of ur beautiful daughter n for ur beauty :)

Anonymous said...

I noticed even commented on a few. I am glad u think u got it out. Btw happy to finally see the Dear G you keep referring to.
TH