Sunday, November 28, 2010

That's how I make it through the day-

Don't waste my time with simpering sorrow
There  really isn't a tomorrow
Today is what I've got to give baby
Today is not a maybe
So feel it all
Do not stall
And then go a little further
Make it just a tad bit harder
Pour on more than you can take
Under pressure you won't break
I drove 300 miles today
And thought  all along the way
And yes there was loss
And life's a coin toss
But who ever gets it better
For life there is no tester
Take your only chance
And come on girl- Dance!
It's life
It comes and comes at you
Just go with it- Woo Hoo!
Some bumps
A few falls
A little hurt
And then there's laughter
Now that's what I am after
It's life baby
Can't complain
I win some
And I lose some
Along the way...
Eh?
All in a day...
So remember love
And do not give up hope
And that is how I make it through the day-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One a silent night
when friends are few
i close my eyes and think of you
a silent tear,a silent wish
and you were there.




Humayun yasin

Ahsan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.