Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emotional Cutter?

And while at it, today, I decided to go for a full sensory overload.

I created a James Blunt station on Pandora- and all day today I have just been bombarded with so many songs that are emotional triggers. It started with
-Goodbye My Lover-
And then a little Jason Mraz kicked in along with some Coldplay...
And now I feel my heart strings snip snip with Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars- and it is a live version so it was sung with less instrumentation...
Oh and let us not forget
-You're Beautiful- is on...

Yup I believe I may be an emotional cutter-
Ah fuck it!

Bring it on- Full force- Head on
I shall just take it all in one go-

Let's get this damn grieving over with. Throw on all you've got universe and Pandora- lets get this show on the road...drag me over the coals and be done with it so I can finally move on...

No comments: