Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11




What will be will be-

I learned that lesson in the days leading up to this date. If I set out on my journey with faith in my soul and courage in my heart, despite the fears in my being, I shall end up where I am meant to be... (That is the philosophical story)

I started out this year right-
I  started out this year sweet-
I started out this year in chocolate...
The best start there is-
(This is the tidbit story)

More to come on both...philosophical and tidbits...
The road to self discovery and peace nears its end. And a lot has been learned along the way. Stay tuned...I shall be writing soon. For now here is the last thing I did to bring in 2011- Max Brenner's choc shop in Union Square is great eats! Chocolate by the bald man. Thick hot chocolate (milk) infused with a little chilli spice and coconut in the signature hugmug. A peanut butter and ganache crepe, with fried bananas, vanilla ice creme and caramel peanuts with some chocolate sauce.... yummmmmmmmmm and I brought home left overs for brekkie! Happy New Year folks!

2 comments:

ReeBz said...

I miss shahnAz from alpha bravo charlie.. :(

Anonymous said...

Reebz,
That Shahnaz is a fictional character. How do you miss something that doesn't exist?

Happy New Year to you and Shahnaz :)