Wednesday, January 5, 2011

duck-duck-goose!

So IQ and I are chatting today and we rant about the assassination of Salman Taseer. I was telling him of my very honest and public opinions and comments and he cautions me to be careful. His gentle reminder is not in jest. It really is that bad these days. We laughed over the fact that I am pretty much a sitting duck at this point-

For the record I still stand by my views- It is not godliness to KILL  in the name of GOD! A murderer is a murderer and not a martyr! I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I read that he was received in the courthouse with a shower of rose petals and embraces and applause- absolutely disgusting.

There- I got that off my chest- so now if I get whacked by some psycho at least I go in peace-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are live in the U.S, and hopefully you don't have any bodyguards :P

Nomi said...

If things would have been that simple; as you have summarized them, there is no doubt that it is absolutely disgusting to welcome a murderer like that.
But things are, I am afraid, not that simple. The issue is quite complicated.
Just a food for thought; you never seemed concerned (enough to write something in your blog) when the unfortunate governor spoke about the law. Why was that?
P.S.
Two things before you start your thinking/judging process.
1.Take it as a question and try to answer it for yourself and not for the sake of an argument.
2.I totally condemn the murder of the Governor.

Altitude said...

"... to tell them to stop boys like me thinking that to shoot an innocent and a decent man in the head is a good thing."

History repeats itself.
Once upon a time, it happened in European nations, today it's here.

I think nothing better explains our current situation, than following extract.

http://forums.pakfellows.com/showthread.php?31780-Five-Minutes-of-Heaven