Thursday, January 13, 2011

The journey- Studying

1/11//11
So it started while I was on vacation-
The study.
And it has continued every day since.
I learn a little bit more every day.
I learn about energy and me- I learn about letting it be and setting it free...
I learn that I am an eagle and not a chicken!
Only today- I was so excited to learn about me and how to be free and be rid of all the agony that I pranced downstairs to make coffee, after my shower, in my birthday suit! (Of course as luck would have it the neighbors were in their backyards prancing in the snow and may have gotten a gander...sigh...another reason I don't like winter- no leaves on my trees! When I have leaves I can prance about naked and no one is any the wiser. Now I must avoid eye contact with my neighbors for a week!lol)

1/13/11
I had to stop writing because..well because life happens while we are busy doing something else and I decided to stop doing something else and do life instead!

So anyhoo here I am back again-and was listening to Devotchka and had a heartache moment. Literally heart ACHED! Had to hold it. Crossed palms over bosom kinda achy deal...

Life is a study- of self and position of self in the context of the great. In the big picture- this heartache is but a fleck. In the big picture, this heartache is but a growing pain, learning- for something coming my way. So now when my heart aches- I hold it- crossed palms over bosom stance- and I listen to it. I listen to my heart. What it has to say. Why it hurts. How it hurts. What it yearns for. What it needs. What it wants. I ACCEPT the hurt. Welcome it even...because it allows me to know myself- better... and as is the case with continued study- there comes greater expertise and awareness... new insight and more questions of things yet unknown- So yes- I am studying and learning...

I am in my winter and soon will come my spring. I sit back in patient dormancy and soon now new things will bud and blossom for me...

I am okay. I accept it all- everything in my life... and I have made my peace. I live life on life's terms today... yes... I am okay.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a closet nudist eh? LOL.

Shahnaz said...

LOL!!! :P