Monday, January 17, 2011

Letting go- The vacuum

Vacuum- a volume of space that is essentially free of matter.

  • Matter is made up of atoms- 
  • Break an atom- break a nucleus and you release energy- 
  • Hence it is safe to say that energy is also matter...
  • Energy is the ability to cause change or do work.

Thoughts are energy.
Feelings are energy

In the context of this post- assume that thought and feeling is also matter-

When we eliminate a thought
When we eliminate a feeling from our being
A vacuum is created
A void
An emptiness

I am in a state of void
I am in a state of emptiness
I am in a state of vacuum
And I suffer the consequences of a vacuum state

Any and all matter will rush to fill the vacuum.

I feel bombarded with thought/emotion/intent/malcontent
Intrusive/Obtuse/Distracting
Is it any wonder, though, that in a vacuum
Any and all matter will rush to fill...

I sit and contemplate the state
Of my energy
When one is seeking transformation
One must first identify one's raw material
One must recognize one's latent state

I am in a state of latency
I am matter in transformation
I am energy in flux

I shall rethink the obtuse
I shall welcome the intrusion
I shall follow the distraction
I shall sit with all the thought/emotion/intent/malcontent
I shall know my energy raw material
I shall sit in a latent state of dormancy

And incubate
Until the transformation is complete
And the vacuum is no more the void/emptiness
Instead,  energy is crystallized
In my being/thought /emotion again

But for now-
Formlessness is my name.
I shall have faith
...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!

Hira Ismaeel said...

very well written!!!