Sunday, November 6, 2011

An ending

Tired
So tired
Of all the ugly words and all the games.

I loved with all my heart
Gave it all
Many times over
And I am left with my shame
Because I lost
AGAIN

But why the shame
Shame says I am...
I am not
shame...

I am love
I gave love
I tried with all my might
To make something right
Something
That meant a lot to me...
Work!
Work out all right

I tried
I cried
I toiled
I fought
With every breath and fiber of me
For it
For my love

I guess some things
Are just NOT meant to be

And some people are just
NOT meant for us

What is mine will come my way
What is not will never stay

Amen
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Another story comes to a close
A new chapter must start

Breathe in
Walk on
Dear sweet tender loving heart...

Cherish your gifts
Hold them tight
Until there is one
That deserves them

And this time
Remember
Trust
Truth
Respect
Love is born of the three-

No comments: