Friday, January 6, 2012

Gandalf!

It gets better and better-
So after a year's hiatus I emailed Gandalf today!

See I am a reckless and impulsive creature, especially when it comes to loss. Actually when it comes to loss I am a fearful creature. I run away from loss, thinking that will somehow make me avoid the loss (yeah that works!)

Anyhoo- So after Gandalf's early retirement- I was so devastated at the impending loss that I completely removed myelf from the picture...(spell L-O-S-S)(I never said there was any sense in my actions!) And I stayed away (sigh...) and have not been in touch since. (!!!) (Gulp!!!)(more sighs....)

But this morning, on my drive to work- I missed him. No- I MISSED HIM!!! Yeah that's better. I really miss my Wednesdays with Gandalf- So I decided, pish posh and all that. I'm stopping this silly, pointless, nonsense this instant! (Damn right!) I came in and that was my first order of business-

I emailed John-
I confessed my silliness (he knows me... and knows me all too well)
I confessed my desire to want him back in my life.

And I FEEL GOOD!

This years keeps getting better and better.
(smiles)