Monday, January 16, 2012

In love there are no rules...

"When you enter love with an indifference towards feeling weak...you are a fool in love"

I have a heart and I don't intend to keep it locked up in a vault for safekeeping. If you do- Adieu...

But if you have a heart that is organic and not frozen, likes to beat and not be stagnant, if you can love and be loved back, and if you have a pair of balls (that is bigger than mine)and are able to acknowledge your insecurities and take ownership of them, instead of projecting them on me- lets talk...
Let's have a conversation that is you and me-

I don't like to play games
I don't play hot and cold
If you're hot you're hot
If not bugger off! (I am honest- to a fault)
And yes it is a lot to take-

but darling... in love... there are no rules...
and to play you have to be a fool... a fool in love...
but while at it don't for a moment think that i suffer just any fools
because there are fools-
and then there are fools in love!

In love there are no rules... just fools... fools in love!
And yes love is cruel...

U2-So Cruel

1 comment:

faizan abbas said...

yes YOU are right simply

In love there are no rules... just fools... fools in love!
And yes love is cruel...

"ae ISHQ di khedd na kheddi SAJNA

rul jana tu rul jana"