Monday, January 9, 2012

Priceless!

LMAO!!!

It has been a rock-an'- rollin' time of double innuendos that I have spouted all over the place lately-
Here goes-

So I had this posted on my fb and I had referenced a friend of mine in a comment. The comment was,

"Moussa, maybe you could serve them their nuts on a silver platter with this!"

Upon taking a second look I blanched! lol... In my defence- Moussa is a flight attendant and was grumbling about being treated like a slave by his customers in first class... wanting their warm nuts on a silver platter... Context people, context!

And then there was my conversation about getting my concealed firearms permit and my fascination with guns! Here is how that one went

"What I really want to shoot is a sniper rifle with a supertelescopic lens, you know, an assasin's rifle. That would be such an awesome profession btw! "

And yup! This is where I realized my flub...

"Except for the killing part. Awesome because of the shooting part, NOT the killing part...!

And then came the Jason Bourne-

Him-"I have been told I could pull that off because I look like him..."
Me-"Oh you could absolutely pull that off- But I refuse to be the helpless chick. I want my own damn gun and I shoot alongside you!
Him- "Hell yeah!"
Me- "Word Up!"

All was good and dandy until this point...

Me-"That is the extent of my gangsta vocabulary... but seriously what does 'word up' mean? Pathetic! I sound like a city gal trying so hard to be a hood thug"
Him- "I have no idea but that's funny that you tried..."

Well folks here goes- Word Up- The song that revolutionized the term- (yes I googled it!)( I know I am a geek!)
Originally written by Cameo in 1986-  I like the version by Gun better- I think it was the image that caught my attention...lol...



And then there was this conversation-

My side- "If you are still in bed I am so jealous!"
Their side- "Aren't you?"
My side- "I am at work earning an honest living in the hood like a minion"
Their side-"Honest in the hood eh?"
My side-Hunh? (reads over conversation)
My side-"Bloody autocorrect and long nails! Earning an honest living like a GOOD little minion"
Their side- "Easy now tiger...you don't want to break a nail!
My side- "grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! lol that's hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

;)




1 comment:

faizan abbas said...

i don't unterstand this all conversation:)