Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some days...

And some days its hurts like hell
And some days I feel my skin burn
Simply because it craves your touch
And my heart aches and breaks
And the tears just well up in my eyes
And I look to the door
Hoping that you'd walk through it
And yes I lay awake at night
And whisper your name
As my tears fall into my pillow
It broke
What we had
(Or so I thought...)
(...that we had...)
(...something)
It shattered to pieces
And I come to grips with that truth
It was not real
What we had
All the words that you spoke
They were never true
And still
Some days
My world just seems to spin
As my heart aches
Over you-
Some days

2 comments:

MissyUK said...

love reading your blog. i just didn't know that you have been here since ages..wish i have been following your blog since then :) been going through old ones too..amazing reads but some of them made me bit sad too...!!

wish you all the luck for the new year!! xxx

faizan abbas said...

AAP KA MUQAAM BOHOT BULAND HAI KEUN KAY AAP "AASHIQ" HAIN,aur remember please ke "ISHQ" har kisi ko naseeb nahi hota


and YOU know ALLAH khud bhi aik "AASHIQ" hai

as WARIS SHAH said


"PEHLEY AAP HI RAB NEY ISHQ KEETA

TE MAASHOOQ HAIN NABI RASOOL MIAN"

ALLAH AAP KO AAP KI MANZIL PAR PONCHAYE!AAMEEN