Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap year!

It is a leap year-
Comes by once every four years...
It feels, to me, like getting an extra day in life-
A day filled with possibilities.
A freebie!
Magic-

I believe in magic.
All kinds of magic- faeries and goblins and trolls and all...
But mostly I believe in everyday magic.
The kind that most people miss to see, but it gives me tingles and giggles all over.
I feel effervescent.
Like a fizzy tablet- explosive and sparkly like a firecracker.
Yes, that is the feeling I get when everyday magic happens.
That is how I know- I am in the presence of magic!

Folks-
Today is a magical day-
I can feel it in my bones. I am effervescent and the air around me crackles, I can feel it on my skin.
The aura of the atmosphere is pungent with the smell of magic.
I KNOW IT IS HAPPENING-
Everyday magic...
Now all that matters is to sit back in awe and amazement and go with the flow of it
Find your state of flow today.
Life is in upswing.
Take a deep breath.
Jump!
And then hold on tight for the ride...
Be unafraid.
Believe-
Hope...
And most of all
Dare to dream
And be unafraid to be
Completey
Unapologetically
YOU-

Carpe Diem!!!

1 comment:

faizan abbas said...

Truly,i am shoked that how YOU put YOUR feelings and thinking in words,its fabulous.........................sach ALLAH ne AAP ko bohot saari neamatoon se nawaza hai,unhi me se aik "writing" hai

GREAT!!KEEP IT UP PLEASE......