Saturday, February 18, 2012

the tears that just won't fall

i sat last night and talked of you
with another man
we talked of love and passion
and all the while
i thought of you
i miss you
every moment
i miss you

he talked of his love
and i of mine
we were on a date he and i

i told him of love as i know it
he told me of love as he knew it
we sat and we talked
he and i

he asked me
what i was looking for
i thought for a while
i wanted to say trust
i wanted to say truth
i wanted to say love... but the thing is
none of them are possible
this i have learned

people have to do right
by themselves first
i cannot expect trust
i cannot expect truth
i cannot expect love
if the other cannot give it

they have to want to give
all of the above

so i just said
i want to be...
allowed to be me
all of me
all of the time
that is all i want
and i want passion...

have you had love
and passion?
he asked me
...
yes i have
i stated softly

but i just never was allowed to be me
me- fully and completely

and then he asked me
of my love
if i still loved him
and i said yes

and then he said
why don't you call him

and that's when it happened
that's when i said
i just don't want to...
and it was a revelation
even for me
i-just-don't-want-to...
and it breaks my heart
because i miss him everyday
i hope to see him 
every day
i wish i would...
i wish he'd write or come
or even call
but i changed my number
blocked his email
said goodbye
turned him down
i did it all...
and i love him
and i miss him
but i will not fall again
because
i just don't want to...
and then the tears 
that just won't fall
start to fall
because i realized
i just don't want to...
and that is all

5 comments:

Deja Vu said...

HAPPY (UPCOMING) BIRTHDAY SHAHNAZ

Shahnaz said...

thanks so much!

faizan abbas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..............

faizan abbas said...

because

"KOI AASHIQ RABT NA RAKH PAYE

GAR RAKHAY TO JAL KEY RAAKH HO JAYE"

faizan abbas said...

main AAP KO rozana mail karta hoon G!

pata nahi AAP parhti hain ya nahi

yehi dua hai k ALLAH AAP KO US ISHQ KAY MAQAAM TAK LAY JAYE JIS KI AAP MUTLASHI(TALAASH) HAIN,WOHIIIIII ISHQ,KITNA PAAK HAI YE ISHQ,WO ISHQ
ALLAH AAP KE ISHQ KI MUSAFAT AASAN FAMAYE!AAMEEN

"WAISEY YE RAASTA,KAINAAT KAY TAMAAM RAASTOON SE MUSHKIL HAI"




"YE ISHQ NAHI AASAAN,BAS ITNA SAMAJH LIJAY

EK AAG KA DARYA HAI AUR DOOB KEY JAANA HAI"

OK G! TAKE VERY MUCH CARE OF YOU