Thursday, March 1, 2012

Coccoon

Hold me
Gentle
Soft
And tender...
Caress
My face
And stroke
My skin smooth...
Breathe
Upon me
Your smell
Familiar...
Let me feel
Warm and safe
Nuzzled
In your neck...
Let the rain
Outside
Pitter patter
As I lay here
Surprised
At my good fortune...
Let the mellow
Candlelight
Flicker
As my thoughts wander...
Music
Take me away
To a plane higher
Ethereal sublime...
Soul
Leave my body now
And soar
Higher
Forever...
And in time
Return
New
Washed clean
Fresh
And healed...
So I may emerge
From my coccoon
And spread
My newfound wings
Stretch them wide
Take flight
And soar
Far and wide
The way it was meant to be
For a free spirit
Like me
...
Dear fate
Dear dear life
Inch by inch
Step by step
Bring me closer now
To my birthright
...
I am patient
I await
...
My time

1 comment:

faizan abbas said...

simply a great "piece of........."

LIFE A LA SHAHNAZ