Thursday, March 1, 2012

happiness

infinite
and yet
it is
elusive
like a maiden
coy
and coquettish
hither now
thither later
feather light
and lead heavy
pudding soft
coconutty
tart
and bittersweet
warm
like bold tea
and cool
like a spring breeze
gentle like a
soft hug
passinate like a lovers kiss
innocent like an infant's coo
knowing like a mother's heart
...
happiness
...
my desire
my search
my destination
foretold
ordained
but my right?
never...
...
happiness
...
it is a privilege
a gift
a treasure
...
happiness
...
dear friend
it has been so long
i welcome you
home.

1 comment:

faizan abbas said...

"happiness"

YOU are right

it is ininite and a treasure

it is gentle like a hug

it is passionate like a lover kiss

yes,and happiness is all about "LOVER"

And i like this sooo much,thanks for writing the greatest stuff in the world,atleast for me 100% no.1 poetry in the world of YOU.
KEEP IT UP!
AND BE HAPPY:)